The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Err... i downloaded this game recently. to bad i am in possession of a 5.03 Prometheus PSP
so. which version doesn't crash ?
The Fixed Version ?
Or
The Unfixed Version ?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I have it on my PSP 1K running 5.50 Prometheus and it works fine. No idea which version it is 'cause I got the link from a youtube vid if memory serves, but the filesize is 164MB for me and it shows no problems.

And the Harvest Moon games are fucking fantastic, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you haven't already, look into 'acquiring' Harvest Moon Boy+Girl for your PSP. It's Friends Of Mineral Town and More Friends of Mineral Town (the female version) fused together using the old PS1 game graphics. It'll cost you about 70MB give or take, but aside from a few slowdown issues (the game slows down when you go past the church but nothing serious, just irritating) it runs perfectly. I have mine on UMD but I'll be downloading it later because the UMD is on its last legs, already had to glue it back together twice.

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I have it on my PSP 1K running 5.50 Prometheus and it works fine. No idea which version it is 'cause I got the link from a youtube vid if memory serves, but the filesize is 164MB for me and it shows no problems.

And the Harvest Moon games are fucking fantastic, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you haven't already, look into 'acquiring' Harvest Moon Boy+Girl for your PSP. It's Friends Of Mineral Town and More Friends of Mineral Town (the female version) fused together using the old PS1 game graphics. It'll cost you about 70MB give or take, but aside from a few slowdown issues (the game slows down when you go past the church but nothing serious, just irritating) it runs perfectly. I have mine on UMD but I'll be downloading it later because the UMD is on its last legs, already had to glue it back together twice.

Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl IS Back to Nature from the PSX on the PSP. The girl part is Bokujou Monogatari Harvest Moon for Girls, which was Back to Nature with a girl main character released only in Japan.

That said, get a GBA emulator for PSP and pay Friends of Mineral Town. Best Harvest Moon game.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually yeah, now that I think on it the GBA emulator is probably a better idea, you can fit a good dozen or so games in the same space as the PSP version would take up, if you're careful. And the differences between the GBA and PSP versions are entirely cosmetic if memory serves.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:

If it shows the Natsume logo when you start it up, then it's the good version. If it only says Marvelous, that's the bad one.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
so does that comprehend that Hero of Leaf Valley works on a 5.03 Prometheus ?
if it is just the right version ?
and if i am right
i need the unfixed version to run right ?
because the fixed version crashed after pressing *New Game*

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update: Confirmed not working on 5.03 Prometheus
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Fixed/Unfixed
Working: No

Atleast it doesn't crash like the fixed version

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well contrary to that a quick google tells me that some people have it working on 5.03 GEN-C

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
woooooow
i never knew that....thanks
anyways...
i just need to insert the memory stick that has it and click Gen-C and....press x and...thats it ?

Edit: WAIT! Don't tell me i have to turn the psp off ?!!!
i have bad experiences with ChickHEN not working....ALOT -_-

Edit 2: Fixed but i have the problem of hearing no SFX

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or just use L.M.A.O

Guaranteed 99.9999999% of the time to work.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse