Henkate EMUMMC failed to find applicable partition

kyomagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long story short, i chipped my OLED and got it into henkate.

But when i tried to make a partition style EMUMMC, it keeps giving me a "failed to find applicable partition" error

I have tried formatting and doing the partition part on the switch. I tried GUIformater and a different combo including making the main partition EXfat and fat32. leaving the partition part as a raw drive, also formatting it ect. But nothing i do will let me do a partition based EMUMMC. I can do file, but would rather have EMUMMC

Can someone let me know if there is a fix?

For reference i am using a ninteno style sandisk 256gb microsd.

(i also tried another microsd and got the same error)

Reactions: RaynorBlackwood

kiswagy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man I just ran into the same issue. Oled can do file emunand but cannot do partitioned emunand. Please let me know if your problem is solved and thanks

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long story short, i chipped my OLED and got it into henkate.

But when i tried to make a partition style EMUMMC, it keeps giving me a "failed to find applicable partition" error

I have tried formatting and doing the partition part on the switch. I tried GUIformater and a different combo including making the main partition EXfat and fat32. leaving the partition part as a raw drive, also formatting it ect. But nothing i do will let me do a partition based EMUMMC. I can do file, but would rather have EMUMMC

Can someone let me know if there is a fix?

For reference i am using a ninteno style sandisk 256gb microsd.

(i also tried another microsd and got the same error)

found on the Internet:

hekate - A GUI based Nintendo Switch Bootloader
Yes, there's a bug in Nyx when creating user partitions on oled consoles, I worked with CTCaer and we found a fix, download the latest version of hekate, and replace this file in your bootloader\sys folder github.com/CTCaer/hekate/files/7962120/nyx.zip, replace the nyx.bin

nyx.zip <—-link

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: kyomagi

quazimojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a benefit of file vs partition emunand ? I ran into the problem and had the emunand running on file because of this exact problem

Thank you

RaynorBlackwood

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, i dont want to create a new thread, cause of same topic, i bought a new MicroSDXC Card same like Thread Creator, and i partitioned the card into 3 partitions, Android; emuNAND and AMS (CFW). When im trying to boot, it says :

"
missing LP0 (sleep) lib!
Missing Minerva lib!

Update bootloader folder!

Press any key
"

Im pretty sure its cause of partitions, should there be a ranking?
1. AMS
2. emuNAND
3. Android

Atm its
1. Android
2. emuNAND
3. AMS

I used "MiniTool Partition Wizard"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o