Hacking HENkaku for 3.68 Released

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just take it online and upgrade the system. Just a heads-up: you will lose the ability to have Henkaku from boot so you will have to refresh the live area each reboot (after launching h-encore) if you are going to be using sd2vita.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Installed H-encore via auto-h-encore, i'm currently on 3.65 ENSO, how should I update my vita to 3.68?
Seriously consider if you’re basically cool to lose your enso coldboot just for the ability to play Stardew Valley.
Seems a no brainier to me if you’re on 3.65 enso to stay there

Mike Abastante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, quick question before I try installing Henkaku. Will I need to format my SD during the process? I'd love to hack my Vita but I don't want to lose my saves. I have some time invested into Freedom Wars.

Thank you!

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
Other than the cold boot do you lose anything else on 3.68?
Been a couple few years since I last used my vita, not sure what ofw it’s on. I’ve been meaning to play some of the ps+ games on it but for whatever reason never seems to get around to it.

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Seriously consider if you’re basically cool to lose your enso coldboot just for the ability to play Stardew Valley.
Seems a no brainier to me if you’re on 3.65 enso to stay there
I want to play secret of mana and Attack on Titan 2. But I think I'll wait for enso 3.68 or a custom FW like this 3.65

Last edited by NotACat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1