HelpSeeking

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Phami, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Phami
    OP

Phami Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    Hello All, as I'm labled (Newbie) I may really sound dumb but oh well I really need help : )))
    So here's my situation:
    I got the newest 3ds XL model with the newest update, BUT I got a sky3ds card and I'm able to run roms via it, I got an action replay powersaves thing (I don't think it's useful for me at the moment but yh just saying), All what I want to know; is there any way to edit my trainer in pokemon or/as or x/y, if yes please provide me with every single information, I will be super grateful, Regards.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can use the PowerSaves but it won't work with Sky3DS I think, only retail carts.
    If your n3DS was on 9.2 or below (or you had an old 3DS on 9.5.0-22 or below) you could do it with GW or spiderhax respectively, but since Sky3DS is a rudimentary piracy-only device you can't do any kind of save hacking with it.

3. Phami
    OP

Phami Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    Uha. So yh the only option for now is to edit original games via powersaves or else to wait : )))), Well Thanks for your help, Regards.

4. Phami
    OP

Phami Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    I had a problem with the powersaves thing because they sent me a license key of UK region while my console is US, I contacted them (on their site) regarding my key code and they changed it's region to US and it works perfectly now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice