helpless asian man attacked

D

Deleted User

There is a description beneth the video:

Look, these people aren't all as bad as it seems in the video. You won't believe it, but its true. The kid that got ganged up on is in a group called the fobs. Anyways these two groups has always had their differences and always had beef.. a year ago they had messed with a guy in the video and almost went at it but then the cops came. This year they were planning to fight and it didn't happen again it was canceled. Near Halloween, 20 of the fobs had came and tried to attack 2 people, Wesley and Easley. They've been wanting to get back at them for a while now. And the kid that got ganged up on was the one in the video 6 against 1. Its not right for them to record it. Its not right to fight at all. But im just saying, to all the ignorant mother fuckers out there who only know one side of the story, shouldn't be posting peoples information out like that. -___________-. That just shows how pathetic you are, and how low you can be, just along with the people in the video for recording it.
why the 20 on 2 happened?
Alecks Huang What's the reasoning for the 20 vs 2? Apparaently, Wesley or Easly jumped Leos cousin. Sorry, they get what they deserve. Karma is a bitch slap in the face. Besides what are 15 - 17 year olds going around slapping each other around anyways? While they're out there risking their life for their 'friends' and their 'pride'

I've known these guys more years now, and the moment i saw the video I was in shock..

Objection!

Were is the proof?
There is proof they beat the shit out of the kid, but there is no proof that what's she is saying is the truth.
There's always 3 sides of a story, and until anyone can prove it, it doesn't matter.
Violence is wrong no matter what, and I honestly can say its most likely due to having shitty parents.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No matter what, someone getting beat up 7 on 1 is never justified. I would actually feel ashamed to beat someone up 7 on 1 and I wouldn't stand by and let my friends do it either.

The only exception is pedofiles and rapists.... But they aren't classed as human imo.

"she was the one who filmed it"

She should be off to jail too! She played a major part aswell... She should have went and got help not stand there with a video camera shoving it in his face. I like how she thinks shes all innocent if what shes saying is true.

Reactions: 1 person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where the world is coming to now. All I see is a bunch of huge corrupted trash on these tainted lands. I don't have any high hopes for humanity anymore. Honestly, I don't care if some random shit turned out to blow up the entire world or kill us all. Whatever it takes to end cruelty like this.

There was ANOTHER EXTREMELY VIRAL video similar to this one. Do you guys want to know what it involved this time? Innocent puppies. There were 2 fucking BASTARDS that lit an innocent, little puppy alive on fire. I regret watching these videos because I died on the inside just having these videos forcibly etched into my brain. I'm now pretty much a walking bag of blood. If you guys want to see how cruel people are nowadays, use the key terms "burning dog shocking 18+" and search it up on YouTube. Click 3rd video...Btw, it was about a year ago.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where the world is coming to now. All I see is a bunch of huge corrupted trash on these tainted lands. I don't have any high hopes for humanity anymore. Honestly, I don't care if some random shit turned out to blow up the entire world or kill us all. Whatever it takes to end cruelty like this.

There was ANOTHER EXTREMELY VIRAL video similar to this one. Do you guys want to know what it involved this time? Innocent puppies. There were 2 fucking BASTARDS that lit an innocent, little puppy alive on fire. I regret watching these videos because I died on the inside just having these videos forcibly etched into my brain. I'm now pretty much a walking bag of blood. If you guys want to see how cruel people are nowadays, use the key terms "burning dog shocking 18+" and search it up on YouTube. Click 3rd video...Btw, it was about a year ago.
I won't even bother searching that up. :/

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
What a fucking disgrace! What a bunch of primal fucking pussies, I hope they have a fucking hard life.
Using the word n**** all the time just outlines the fact they're ill-educated, spineless children, man I'd fucking love it if they got dealt that treatment.
That poor fella tried to be as calm as possible. It's just really sad things like this happen to people who don't ask for it.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If anyone understands what the hell she is saying please tell me.
!

She is the person who filmed the guy getting attacked.
I understand her just fine :rolleyes:

If she's telling the truth and the 7-on-1 was retaliation for a previous 20-on-2, and the guy who got beat up in the video was part of the gang of 20, then the attack makes more sense. Not that I would ever condone the ganging up on one person, but at least it wasn't a random act of violence. Sometimes these things are random. Still, what they did was savage.

My cousins, brothers and I are first-generation Asian-Americans born in the US. But where my parents are originally from, people still use a pump to get their water out of the ground, they have to walk into town just to use a phone, still use dial-up modems and are subject to numerous typhoons and blackouts throughout the year.

My fiancee and I were talking about this video, and we decided that if our future children ever did something like this (especially if it was a random act of violence, and not motivated by revenge), we would send them to live in my parents' hometown with my distant relatives for a year. But our real hope is that we would never raise our kids to be like this in the first place.

If you guys want to see how cruel people are nowadays, use the key terms "burning dog shocking 18+" and search it up on YouTube. Click 3rd video...Btw, it was about a year ago.
What the fuckers did in that video is even worse than the 7-on-1 beating. I hope those people monsters get what they deserve.

The sad thing about it is that I'm sure it happens all the time. It's just not recorded on video nearly as often as it happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo