1. jakeduhcreeper
    OP

jakeduhcreeper Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    I had tried to get CFW on my o3ds, when i had downgraded to 2.10, i felt like i should stop. Any help on upgrading back to 11.3?

2. iAqua

iAqua feel the... envy.

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Canada
    why, you're almost done, and if you update you lose all your stuff, just finish the guide and uninstall a9lh after.

3. Edmire2k

Edmire2k Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    Just go ahead and finish the CFW setup. It's worth the trouble, trust me. Get your hands on that freeshop and enjoy the 3ds while it lasts. And you should have backed up your 11.3 firmware so it should not be that hard to upgrade. Just finish installing the CFW then restore your 11.3 backup and you're done.

4. jakeduhcreeper
    OP

jakeduhcreeper Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    Not sure if I backed up, is it a step in the cfw installation? I used 3ds.guide.

5. Edmire2k

Edmire2k Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    Yes it's the first steps you should have done. You should have went through the CTRtransfer first which should have backed up 11,3 to the SD card before you installed the 2.1.0 firmware. That backup is required to return to 11.3 and no-one elses backup will work on your 3ds, but yours.

On your SD card should be a folder called CTRtransfer and if you did indeed back up your 3ds then there should be a file that looks similar to this : CW1234567_nand.bin (The code should match your 3ds serial number) this is the backup of your 3ds 11.3 firmware.

6. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    So you read the guide, understood the risks, performed the RISKIEST part of an A9LH install, and want to quit? To each his own but this feels like a troll post to me.......