Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Recently I've been having trouble listening to music. I wonder what the hell is happening... I always heard that these pair of cheap sony headphones I'm using is rather good for the price. The strange thing is that, though sound quality is not bad, my ear feels a sharp pain whenever I listen to it for more than 15 minutes.
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
, anyway, today I watched 3 episodes of an anime on it, I am having an ear-ache for hours (about 8 by now)... no one else used this headphone seems to have that problem. I'm sure it's not my ears, because when I used any other brand (even other model of sony) headphone, my ear stays fine. Any suggestions to why? Any cure? Any ear-ologists on this forum?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
you mean too loud?

I'm using Sony headphones too and they're fine
prod_100863.jpg

It's also possible that you have a psychologic problem as you know these headphones were made by Sony
tongue.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
some headphone produce sound loader than others. You need to watch you could be damaging your ears permanently if they are hurting while listening to music . Singers who do concerts get the same pain and sometimes they go partially deaf.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Wow, thanks for the warning... I really don't want to be deaf, a world without sound
frown.gif

Actually, I don't listen to loud music anymore... this earbud is giving away painful static electricity as long as it is conntected to my computer. A warning to future buyers of sony earbuds. The quality is amazing for $19 though.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The earbuds might be compacting wax into your ear canal, or you may have an infection. A quick trip to the nurse/doc might be in order. They could take a fast look and tell you if you had either of those problems. There's home remedies for taking care of the wax problem, but they're unpleasant and questionable. If it's an infection, antibiotics is really the only way to get rid of it.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed earologist.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try Hopi ear candles.... they're great for cleaning out wax and gunk without having to go to the quacks to get syringed.
As long as you have someone to watch over you while you're doing it - the flames on the beggars can get well high.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill