Hacking Help

NerdyNinja83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the white 2016 r4sdhc dual-core is there a gba emulator for it by chance I have the list of emulators for the ds and the gba one listed don't work on my ds or new 3ds xl. My ds is the old fat boy I don't know if that makes a difference. But as always thank you for your time helping out this noob to r4 cards and emulators on the ds

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the white 2016 r4sdhc dual-core is there a gba emulator for it by chance I have the list of emulators for the ds and the gba one listed don't work on my ds or new 3ds xl. My ds is the old fat boy I don't know if that makes a difference. But as always thank you for your time helping out this noob to r4 cards and emulators on the ds

There is but it's basically unplayable in terms of how buggy it is. I would have bought a DSTWO+ as that has a GBA emulator that actually works, but at least you get what the flashcart set out to do and that play ds roms.

We do however have a great GB/GBC emulator known as GameYob (Not the 3DS version but the original DS version) as well as a good NES emulator.

NerdyNinja83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is but it's basically unplayable in terms of how buggy it is. I would have bought a DSTWO+ as that has a GBA emulator that actually works, but at least you get what the flashcart set out to do and that play ds roms.

We do however have a great GB/GBC emulator known as GameYob (Not the 3DS version but the original DS version) as well as a good NES emulator.
I have a bed one on there and a game boy called Lameboy those work great
Ok so my next question is the Pokemon white roms keep freezing but the sound will still play happens on a couple other roms is it the roms or the or the card

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bed one on there and a game boy called Lameboy those work great
Ok so my next question is the Pokemon white roms keep freezing but the sound will still play happens on a couple other roms is it the roms or the or the card

I recommend getting another ROM as it could be a bad dump, I also recommend being on the newest Kernel for your R4. My only R4 is a R4i Hold, so I don't know much about a Dual-Core.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: