Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by sasuke21153, Mar 23, 2013.

1. sasuke21153
    OP

sasuke21153 THANKS

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2013
    Australia
    okey guys i am very stress my birthday is near and my uncle said he is willing to spent up to 30 k for my birthday gift i am not joking i can't decide at all i don't know what to do that's why i came here i know youguys can help me i will highly appreciate please! please! please! this is the hardest decision i ever had in my life okey first my plan was to buy a wii, ps2 and a psp 3000 but yesterday i saw a lot of awesome graphics pc games and i don't know what to do i really want to buy a gaming pc worth 26 k but we already have 3 laptops and they are all for working not for gaming plus my cousin will buy a ps3 this april 30 and almost all pc games are on the ps3 i know the pc has higher graphics and frame rates but i am looking for knew experienced like the exclusive games of wii and ps2 can deliver but at the same time i want to play better quality games than ps3 or xbox 360 i really don't know what to do i also want to ask if intel i7 3770 ivy bridge is good for gaming can it run crysis 3 in full graphics pleaase i will appreciate any help and answers what should i buy a gaming pc exchange for a psp 3000 wii and a ps2

i own a ps vita and a psp 1000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice