help

  • Thread starter Thread starter camochase
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,336
  • Replies Replies 21

camochase

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
164
Reaction score
6
Trophies
0
Age
29
XP
294
Country
United States
you must think i am a real spaz for askin for help for my social life from a game and system hacking site. But i am ok first i have a gf we say i love u and stuff. I feel like she is mad at me evan though she has told me she will tell me if she is. this is the third time we have went out first time we broke up because of peer pressure and same for second. But when she first told me she lied about cheating on me. And like all my friends are mentaly depressed so tht doesnt help,i have a iq of 136,and im 13. But i feel like my life is goin down the drain and i dont know what to do. I have adhd feel depressed feel suicideal but i know i would never do tht. I know i have a feuter but idk wat to do everything makes no more seince to me. Im in 8th grade and life has no meaning or love or soul or passion to it anymore,everyday i have to talk all my friends out of their suicidel thoughts,but im know as the happy funloveing happy go lucky nice guy. so do u guys have any sujestions
 
camochase said:
I stopped right there.
Is this another girl talk?
ohnoes.png

Uhm go read inspirational quotes? That always cheers me up.
tongue.gif
I'm sorry since I've never been depressed like that before.
wacko.gif
 
Holy... Mother... Of... Duck...
That is one LONG phrase.

Also, I'll give you a tip. If you want to be polite and people to actually understand you, make grammatically correct sentences. Ever heard of PUNCTUATION too?!? And please, oh please, write actual WORDS!

Infinite Zero said:
camochase said:
I stopped right there.
Is this another girl talk?
ohnoes.png

Uhm go read inspirational quotes? That always cheers me up.
tongue.gif
I'm sorry since I've never been depressed like that before.
wacko.gif

I stopped at the first u
 
im sorry i'm used to texting and useing the word u insted of you is what im used to. and please read the entire thing
 
Infinite Zero said:
camochase said:
I stopped right there.
Is this another girl talk?
ohnoes.png

Uhm go read inspirational quotes? That always cheers me up.
tongue.gif
I'm sorry since I've never been depressed like that before.
wacko.gif
thanks and this not another girl talk
 
I have a suggestion.

Just keep swimming.

Yes your great great grandparents might have gotten married at 13.
Doesn't mean that it was a good idea.
You have a whole lot of life ahead of you.
There are going to be more girls, I can almost assure you.
So don't fret too much about this one.
One day you'll have forgotten all about whats-her-name.
Your goal right now should be to learn from mistakes made in relationships,
and figure out how not to make them again.

And above anything else,
have fun.

/old fart's lament
 
camochase said:
You must think i am a real spaz for askin for help for my social life from a game and system hacking site.
No, I think you're a spaz for shitty grammar and spelling.
But i am ok first i have a gf we say i love u and stuff.
D'awww
I feel like she is mad at me evan though she has told me she will tell me if she is.
Then it's probably something you've done. Have you asked her?
this is the third time we have went out first time we broke up because of peer pressure and same for second.
Honestly, if you 'love' each other, why break up due to peer pressure? Da phuck
But when she first told me she lied about cheating on me.
Huh?
And like all my friends are mentaly depressed so tht doesnt help,i have a iq of 136,and im 13.
I honestly doubt that they're genuinely depressed. And yet your orthography's shit...and now I understand.
But i feel like my life is goin down the drain and i dont know what to do.
You just said you're 13, get over it.
I have adhd feel depressed feel suicideal but i know i would never do tht.
Bad luck with that :/ As for feeling suicidal...over a girl? At 13?
I know i have a feuter but idk wat to do everything makes no more seince to me.
...This sentence made my eyes bleed.
Im in 8th grade and life has no meaning or love or soul or passion to it anymore,everyday i have to talk all my friends out of their suicidel thoughts,but im know as the happy funloveing happy go lucky nice guy.
Just find something to do, it helps. From what you've said, I doubt that.
so do u guys have any sujestions
Talk to her, verbally bitch slap your friends, tell them that 13 year old emos are not cool, nor does anyone have any sympathy for them.
...
*head asplodes*
As for using the :I'm used to using text talk: excuse, read the rules.
Using proper spellings really isn't that hard.
 
You're an 8th grader, and 13 at that. You're too young to even understand what "love" means.
Just have fun while you're that young, and stop worrying about the unimportant things.
It's simple.
 
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Just keep swimming.
Literally and figuratively!

Exercise keeps your mind off of these things, releases dopamine, and swimming causes little to no strain (compared to land-based activities) on your joints. Just don't drown!

Do take an English class, though. I couldn't read through all of that garbage. In all seriousness, though, just stop worrying about things. Life will come to you, there's no sense getting fussy because you can't come to it.
 
camochase said:
you must think i am a real spaz for askin for help for my social life from a game and system hacking site. But i am ok first i have a gf we say i love u and stuff. I feel like she is mad at me evan though she has told me she will tell me if she is. this is the third time we have went out first time we broke up because of peer pressure and same for second. But when she first told me she lied about cheating on me. And like all my friends are mentaly depressed so tht doesnt help,i have a iq of 136,and im 13. But i feel like my life is goin down the drain and i dont know what to do. I have adhd feel depressed feel suicideal but i know i would never do tht. I know i have a feuter but idk wat to do everything makes no more seince to me. Im in 8th grade and life has no meaning or love or soul or passion to it anymore,everyday i have to talk all my friends out of their suicidel thoughts,but im know as the happy funloveing happy go lucky nice guy. so do u guys have any sujestions
You'll look back on this episode someday and laugh that you were so worked up about it. Just make sure that someday comes by not whacking yourself. In the meantime:

1. Talk with somebody you trust (in real life)
2. Stay active doing things that you like (how about a good RPG?).
3. If 1&2 don't work, see a shrink and get meds (this doesn't mean you're crazy)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted