Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
rcsgd said:
zeyu6 said:
btw, 64gb flash drives around here are around 200-300$!!!!
AUD200 would be higher than the average for a 64GB flash drive. Look online, you should be able to find something like the Patriot 64G Xporter Magnum for AUD175.
Also, you seems to have completely ignored my earlier post where I mentioned you could get a 1TB HDD for AUD99 from JB HiFi. Let's hope you haven't missed the sale, hey?

To people shocked at the prices, AUD200 is about USD175, and includes 10% Goods and Services Tax. Considering places like Newegg and Amazon sell a Sandisk Ultra Backup 64GB flash drive for USD159, the pricing isn't terrible.
in holland I can get a 32GB sandisk cruzer for 68 euros or something... so importing it from Holland isn't a bad idea.

rcsgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A 32GB Sandisk Cruzer would be about AUD95, which is just less than EUR68 (EUR68 is about AUD96 right now). Importing would be more expensive, and that's ignoring any shipping and handling costs.

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks everyone for the replies, and I think I know the cause of the problem.

When I was Trying to Install ios249 with GAF's homebrew tutorial, I screwed up. So instead of installing the patched ios36 to ios slot 249 with trucha bug restorer, I installed it to slot 36(bad move). Anyhow, that made my homebrew channel upside down, so I reinstalled it. Everything seemed to work fine, the disc channel, the mii channel, VC and wiiware titles etc. However, backup launchers such as neogamma and softchip. And the Anytitle deleter MOD shows some errors with the ES_identify thing but otherwise works fine.
my ios36:
nand: yes region version: yes Hash check(trucha): yes ES_identify:yes
PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS MESS!!!!!
sad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
cry.gif

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
zeyu6 said:
Thanks everyone for the replies, and I think I know the cause of the problem.

When I was Trying to Install ios249 with GAF's homebrew tutorial, I screwed up. So instead of installing the patched ios36 to ios slot 249 with trucha bug restorer, I installed it to slot 36(bad move). Anyhow, that made my homebrew channel upside down, so I reinstalled it. Everything seemed to work fine, the disc channel, the mii channel, VC and wiiware titles etc. However, backup launchers such as neogamma and softchip. And the Anytitle deleter MOD shows some errors with the ES_identify thing but otherwise works fine.
my ios36:
nand: yes region version: yes Hash check(trucha): yes ES_identify:yes
PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS MESS!!!!!
sad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
cry.gif
Get IOS36 from NUS using NUS Downloader and install it using WAD Manager. so you have the original one - not the phony cIOS one - were you trying to make Darkcorp yourself?
smile.gif

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BTW,
since I need ios36 to install the non-messed up ios36, should i install the ios with TBR with no patches or was-manager? Or do I use dop-mii????

chinmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hmmm... the last time i got that kind of error is because my old modchip is conflicting with the softmod... i disabled the modchip and the problem got away... i also do this "modchip removal" to a couple of my friends wii who have this kind of error too... and it solved the problem...

but your wii don't have modchip in it... or... is it ?

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Drag0flamez guy,
when I installed the 'clean' ios36 the anytitle deleter doens't work. something about the region, es_identify things. HELP:(
frown.gif

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nevermind,
I got it to ALL work out in the end. I fixed up the cios andeverything, but it turned ou that the main problem was that I COPIED the iso to the disc, not BURN. (something was wrong with my burner but I fixed it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be sweet tho, xbox/gamepass games on the go would be nice
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it's in beta