Hacking HELP!!

Sazi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Homebrew installed on my wii version 4.0E i am using ios 249 rev 19 with Neogamma r8 when i try to load a backup disks on dvd-r i get dvd read
error 1167.. I also tried wiigater 0.3 and get an error dvd error 324
I tried loading an original disk from these applications and it runs fine..

The cd's work in another wii with neogamma.

using 2gb SD card

Wii is a LAH116.

Have i installed the cios wrong?

what cios version wad do you guys recommend to use now

If anyone has suggestions please let me know what to do and any links to files would be great.

I have not tried loading games from usb as i dont have a usb drive or hdd for usb.

Thankyou

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
You might want to contact a moderator to change your topic title. You won't get much attention to it with the way it is. try to be a bit more descriptive in your topic title.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
its been said A MILLION times in this forum alone... u probably have a new wii with a new d3-2 drive which can't play backup discs

OSW said:
New Wii's can't be hacked to play backup disks without a modchip. They removed the dvd read commands that the original exploits were based on afaik.

You probably have one of those wiis. In that case the best you can do is use the usbloaders. And theres no point in having CIOSCORP either because it won't work properly.

Sazi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thankyou for your response xflak it is actually my friends wii and i thought it would be that d3-2 drive but i was not 100% sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?