help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by css, Jun 17, 2009.

Jun 17, 2009

help by css at 2:02 AM (750 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. css
    OP

Newcomer css Newbie

United States
    i am getting ghostbusters tonight and i was reading here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307
    that i need cIOSrev13a + NeoGamma to run ghostbusters.right now i am on 3.2 with starfall and have cIOS36_rev7 with BackupLauncher_0.3gamma and play my games fine,if i install cIOSrev13a will cIOS36_rev7 still be there and will backup launcher 0.3 gamma still work for my other games,or can i use neogamma for ghostbusters and my other games.sorry if it sounds funny i just want to have all of my games work.

2. nabster92

Member nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    No rev13a will install over rev7. It shouldn't stop your other backup launchers from working, but if you're getting neogamma for ghostbusters you might as well use that for everything instead of just one game. neogamma is basically the same thing as 0.3 gamma but revised to be compatible with more things.

3. WitoRIT92

Member WitoRIT92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    to fix this on ghost buster which i have you need rev13a, i have neogamma r4 rc4 i dont think the settings even matter, just use what ever you want i used default and my own setings that included 480p, you luanch the game and as soon as you see the wii remote screen really QUICK PRESS EJECT like no hesitation and when it asks for the disc just pop it back in and it should go straight to the game so good luck.

4. css
    OP

Newcomer css Newbie

United States
    i ran cIOS38_rev13-Installer.dol and i get error=-ret 1 what should i do?

5. css
    OP

Newcomer css Newbie

United States
    thanks for all the help guys i forgot to add the wad file to the root of my sd card lol.

6. vergilite

Member vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

United Kingdom
    good look and is that game worth buying(downloading [​IMG] )

7. Leeson85

Newcomer Leeson85 Newbie

United States
    Hey OP just wondering I too got G.B for wii and have the same set up as you and needed to download the new neogamma and all! BUT one thing when I try to reboot with hooks from neo gamma I get "no menu can't reboot" or something like that

I also tried to use the old gamma with the new Cios and it loads fine normal but when I reboot there it goes back to the Wii menu to load the game via normal disc loader and the Wii freezes!

just wondering if this is just me or what!

Also I was using the rev13B and not rev13A I cant seem to find a link to rev13A ANYWHERE!

if anyone could point me there that would be so cool so I could try this out as well!

Well thanks in advance

8. WiiBlaster

Member WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Well its a pretty good game, besides the fact its way to super easy, I played the game just twice and already beat it.