Hacking Help with Wii

TULOA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently used his updater(the first one) on my 4.2U Wii. It did put it on 4.3 but removed the HBC.

I have since talked with him and he told me to run the new one. The new one however the Wii Remote shuts off and does not come back on so I cant start the installation. [Note: I did press A on the Wii Remote to try to get it to reconnect and it doesnt work.]

I need to find some way to get it working so I can get my wii up and running again.

I have USB Loader GX and I can use it to run homebrew still. However some homebrew dont launch and they include Any Title Deleter and cIOS rev 19's installer at the moment.

Can anyone provide an extensive solution for me? I have tried to ask Wani but he has yet to help.

TULOA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
you cant reinstall hbc untill the hackmii installer get updated, wanin screwed up

I know but what about Priiloader and what have ya?

Basically I did a downgrader suggested by Wani and I did get it to 4.0 successfully but my only issue is that I cant run Any Title Deleter which hangs at a black screen. The old updater doesnt even work because I cant get the remote to connect to update.

Might there be any other way to upgrade? I have been trying to find out how to get the patched system menu to just install it but no luck.

So to recap my main concern is Priiloader. I need that back. Im not worried about the Homebrew Channel as I have a launcher through USB Loader GX.

TULOA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:

Thanks I had to stray from the guide a bit because I could already launch homebrew and that restored my HBC and Priiloader and I can now run the setup for the new 4.3 updater. Thanks alot.

TULOA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
Why would you run the 4.3 updater when priiloader blocks jodi deletion?

My wii was updated using Wani's old updater to 4.3 on my 4.2U Wii. I have a united states wii in other words.

That messed it up so when I downgraded it as per advise from Wani I had to find a way to get it back to 4.3 but this time use his new one.

Only issue was each time I loaded the installer the Wii remote wouldnt connect. So this prevented me from installing it. At least now it is fully working again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker