Hacking help with wii copy plz

mastertruc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all thx for taking your time reading this. im very new to wii hacking. i just got my wii system put mob chip in now i can play copy wii game. but i dont really know how to copy wii game to make it work on my new system. does anyone know where i can get step by step coping wii game to make it work on my system. or you guys can link me to where they show u how to copy game step by step thxxx.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
First off you don't need modchip but its ok if you got one. You can softmod your wii using guides in sticky. And once you got homebrew channel installed you can use cleanrip to make 1:1 copies to sd or usb device or just use a usb loader (check out section on this forum) to rip to smaller files.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you Have A working game iso (however you get one is up to you and google
tongue.gif
)
then download IMGBurn and use a DVD-R (some say +R but I use -R anyhoo and it works perfectly) And burn the image with 4x speed.. you can try your luck with 6x which sometimes will work but it MAY cause a few problems like stuttering or disc read errors or whatever, 4x is always safe.

Use Good brand dvds like Phillips or Verbatim... a friend of mine used Mediarange and the game simply refused to run xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh