Hacking Help with wbfs manager

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I Have A 320GB simpletech external hard drive and for some reason now it takes forever to add games to it but in the end they dont even add and then i try wii backup manager and that one ends up freezing my computer so can anybody help me with my hard drive so i can play games from it

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKAngel said:
or try formating it again and starting again

I Tried I Formatted to almost every format there is then formatted them to wbfs then i formatted it to ntfs and adding the iso directly but it still freezes my computer

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
maybe the controler that is over your caddy is damaged? or there is a problem with the usb ports?

have u a- tried a diff cable?
tried diff ports/
tried a diff hdd?
tried with a diff computer?

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have tried a different computer diffrent usb port dnt have another usb like this one or a different hdd and it works fine as a ntfs and i transfer other files to the hard drive too

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to that to but it still freezes my computer too i even wait to make sure its not completley frozen i give it like a hour or more then nothing

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried redownloading wii backup manager but i will try wii game manger i think i tried that too but would you guys/girls know why it would say cannot open drive no error when i tried formatting it with wintool

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
does it freeze when its converting, or when you're transfering games to the HD?

if its the first one, its a problem with your computer, if its the second one, its a problem with your hard drive.
when i transfer it like freezes the bar and takes forever but sometimes freezes my computer from working like im doing it right now and its been almost 12 hrs according to it and its only almost half way through and it poped up saying it cannot find the drive no more but its still adding it to the drive

jester2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried formatting the drive connected to the Wii via Gx loader and installing a game from a disk all through the Wii ?? It should take about 4~6 mins for a full disk (4GB+) and about 40 seconds for say Super Mario (around 300mb)

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jester2000 said:
Have you tried formatting the drive connected to the Wii via Gx loader and installing a game from a disk all through the Wii ?? It should take about 4~6 mins for a full disk (4GB+) and about 40 seconds for say Super Mario (around 300mb)

and if this work it should work adding for my computer right

twinkymartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jester2000 said:

k it just froze when i was adding the game i mean i can still move the hand around but it stopped adding it and the blue light is staying on on the wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-