Hacking Help with updating cfg usb loader

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have configurable USB Loader on a channel but i found a new version here that allows support for Nintendont. But the only way I can access the new channel is through homebrew channel and on through multi mod manager. I want to forward the new cfg usb loader to the channel. I have tried channel forwarders but they are not working for me. I have USBLoaderCFG+-+UCXF+-+IOS58+v12+Matrix.wad in wads and when I try to install the wad it says did not complete. I read something about needing to be on IOS58 under Load another IOS it says I'm currently on IOS58 v6176. I tried to updated IOS58 anyway with an installer when I loaded the installer it says initiating network. I don't know why it needs network to install but I can't get internet to work on my Wii. I also tried a dol through priiloader and it doesn't work. Please help.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
And why dont use the app of Nintendont? i know, USBLoader doesnt work with Nintendont.
And you cant access to internet to you Wii?!?!?!?
you Modem is using MAC or something like that...?
Priiloader doesnt help you to "load Nintendont"
And beware about corrupts WADS!!!
Read this!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/#InstallUSB

Last edited by Alex4U,

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue I'm having is with forwarding a new version of Configurable USB Loader. I am not trying to load Nintendont that's not what I said I am trying to load a forwarder so I can put this custom CFG USB Loader on my main system menu instead of an older one. This custom CFG Loader works with Nintendont so I can load games through it using Nintendont it works fine but I just want it to be the version that's on my main system menu.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still having trouble I copied the new boot.dol of the new CFG USB Loader and all the files with it into everywhere on my sd card I could think of SD:\usb-loader SD:\usb_loadercfg SD:\apps\usb-loader and SD:\apps\usb_loadercfg and it made the new version show up on my homebrew channel but I tried forwarding it and on my main system menu it STILL has the old version. What else could I possible do to forward this thing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol