Hacking Help with Twilight Hack

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have my SD Card, a 1GB Sandishk SD Card. Now, I have followed all the directions listed, and made the folders and everything. But when I put the SD Card into the Wii, where it is supposed to have the little homebrew icon thing, nothing is there. Please help me. BTW, i havn't actually played the game yet, because it is coming on tuesday. Does that have anything to do with it?

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
eh.. where'd you read anything about a homebrew icon? if you mean in the data managment, then that means your savegame isn't in the right folder.
if you didn't go to data managment.. well, that's why.
but you can't copy a save anyways until you have actually launched the game once before.

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that I needed to play the game once before, I was just getting this all ready so I can get my free VC games. But what I mean is, in the data management thing, after I click on SD Card, in the videos I have seen, there is usually an icon there, that says homebrew or something, that is not there when I go to it. Thanks.

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you need the actual copy of TP, i'm just saying, in all the vids I've seen, when people go to copy the hacked save, there is an icon. But, whenever I go into my SD Card from the Wii, nothing is there, it is just a bunch of empty blocks. Please help me. I am just getting everything set up for tuesday, when the game comes

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
like I said, you likely have the save named wrong or in the wrong folder, or your SD-Card isn't compatible or not formatted to FAT (FAT16).

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all compatible and everything, and I have everything named right, but I think it is not showing up because I havn't played TP before. Hopefully i'm wrong, and everything will be fixed when the game comes. But if anybody knows whats wrong, please help.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
it will show up even if it's not played yet try this e:\private\wii\title\RZDE\data.bin

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it my SD Card, or is something just wrong? Because I just bought the SD Card, and anyways, would the SD card really be the problem?

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it set up like H:\private\wii\title\RZDE, and I really don't know why it's working. I named it data.bin and everything. Is it possible that it just might be the particular save i downloaded, or is there just something really wrong?

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you are using the Twilight Hack save from your region! US.

Make sure your Twilight save you actually play with is backed up before putting in the Hack save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill