Help with Tewny undub

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by KendoKhan, Aug 26, 2009.

Aug 26, 2009

Help with Tewny undub by KendoKhan at 8:54 PM (664 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. KendoKhan
    OP

Newcomer KendoKhan Advanced Member

United States
    The world ends with you undub help please

yeah well ive been wanting to play this game for longest time but the english dub is sucky and made me not want to play it so i was trying to do the whole undub translation thing and i cant figure it out i undubed suikoden and that was a chore but with this game your just supposed to rename the files and hit the patcher but it says the files arent in the ROMS folder even though they are. So is there an other way to get this to work or can i just follow the instructions fro the suikoden undub and do it that way are there other patches for this i found one at game faqs that was 12mg but that didnt work either [​IMG]

2. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    If you cant figure it out, then just play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Yeah the english dub might be crap, but why replace it with a jap dub that has even more annoying voices (high pitched anime voices ftl) that you cant even understand. Typical weeaboo douchnozzlery.

3. xshinox

Member xshinox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    just kuz you would prefer something over the other, you gotta be called weaboo? damn what is this world turning into?

anyways, use dslazy and find the sound folder and replace the american version files for the japanese ones then patch it up.