ThreeG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there friends, hope you're safe and doing well

Before i start
I just want to give thanks to everyone, mainly Hayleia and RyDog, for guiding me to hack my 3DS back in 2016.

I have 2 Nintendo Switches.I bought one tablet switch that isnt patched, and one actual Switch that is patched.

What I want to be able to do is hack Pokemon Sword- (by making Pokemon's shiny / changing IV/EV, changing movesets etc.) and able to move them over to my patched Switch and play on there.

So basically, on 3DS, I go to homebrew and save manager and export/import save and go to pkhx and hack it there. I just want to do the same on the Switch for Pokemon Sword.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me. Possibly a step by step guide for a NOOB like myself.

Id also like to avoid getting banned, so is there a way I can use my save file (with all pokemon / items) from the mod switch on the patched switch? I read that the switch games dont save in the cartridge like 3ds games.

I have a jig and a payload thing i got from ebay.

Please can someone help me. Thank you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there friends, hope you're safe and doing well

Before i start
I just want to give thanks to everyone, mainly Hayleia and RyDog, for guiding me to hack my 3DS back in 2016.

I have 2 Nintendo Switches.I bought one tablet switch that isnt patched, and one actual Switch that is patched.

What I want to be able to do is hack Pokemon Sword- (by making Pokemon's shiny / changing IV/EV, changing movesets etc.) and able to move them over to my patched Switch and play on there.

So basically, on 3DS, I go to homebrew and save manager and export/import save and go to pkhx and hack it there. I just want to do the same on the Switch for Pokemon Sword.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me. Possibly a step by step guide for a NOOB like myself.

Id also like to avoid getting banned, so is there a way I can use my save file (with all pokemon / items) from the mod switch on the patched switch? I read that the switch games dont save in the cartridge like 3ds games.

I have a jig and a payload thing i got from ebay.

Please can someone help me. Thank you.
In that case, you are better off asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise as it was made for noobs such as yourself. You should also be aware that there is always risk in getting banned when you hack your Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2