Misc Help with SvSIP

DarkPhantom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the SvSIp installed on my acekard2i correctly and am able to make calls but i can't hear anything from my speakers and on the other end , they can't hear what im saying. what am i doing wrong?

Note:
Im using my voip server from voipcheap.com

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
DarkPhantom said:
I got the SvSIp installed on my acekard2i correctly and am able to make calls but i can't hear anything from my speakers and on the other end , they can't hear what im saying. what am i doing wrong?

Note:
Im using my voip server from voipcheap.com
You're doing nothing wrong, the app just likes to f**k with your head. It did that to me, too...

I searched google, but the only fix was redownloading, which in most cases didn't work.

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even when the program works it still sucks. Incoming audio is fine, but outgoing audio is crap.

I basically just use it to ping my cellphone when I misplace it. Oh, and to f**k with people. Too bad the program was never developed further, it would be very usefull if was useable.

To make the incoming audio louder open config.txt and change "--speaker-level 1.0" to something higher (I use 5.0). You can try raising the outgoing sound level too (--mic-level).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1