help with streaming radio

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by willisjam, May 21, 2009.

1. willisjam
    OP

willisjam Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2009
    United States
    Just curious about something .Found some internet radio stations that play good music,and I was wondering, is there any way I could record them for later playback on my phone?

2. revoman

revoman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    You will never know.....
    You could use something like windows sound recorder, if you use vista then you can enable a thing called stero mix in the sounds menu in the control panel. You can then set this as your default microphone and start recording in sound recorder.

There prob is a better way to do this, possibly there is some software out there.

3. willisjam
    OP

willisjam Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2009
    United States
    Hmm, probably some software would be a better option.I was thinking that with a piece of software the quality of what I record would be better than the ones made using the win sound recorder.And I don't have vista,anyways.

4. willisjam
    OP

willisjam Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2009
    United States
    Googled and found some apps for recording these internet radios, though only a couple of them seem good.Just installed one, Radiotracker, hope this one works. Are u familiar with it, by any chance?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice