OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to play SNES on my computer with an actual SNES controller (I have the controller that goes into USB) but I don't know how to use SNES on my PC.
Where can I find the emulator I need, and games (I'm looking for Super Adventure Island II) and how do I set it up?
Thank You to anyone who helps me out.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
^ lol

Yes, you'll have to google to find the snes rom (isnt the xtension for them smc or just .snes?)
anyway, get zsnes (google that) and then the rom (google that) and run the rom in zsnes

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Google

Thanks for the spam and free bump.

QUOTE(jph @ Feb 22 2009, 02:26 PM) ^ lol

Yes, you'll have to google to find the snes rom (isnt the xtension for them smc or just .snes?)
anyway, get zsnes (google that) and then the rom (google that) and run the rom in zsnes

Thank you jph I'll try out zsnes.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jph said:
^ lol

Naught naughty, why are you helping someone with a ROM request ? there's no difference asking for a SNES ROM as there is asking for a DS ROM.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
SNES9x is also a great emulator, just incase you have any problems with ZSNES (Not that you will, the program is fairly simple to use).

Google is probably the best source of ROMs.

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
jph said:
^ lol

Naught naughty, why are you helping someone with a ROM request ? there's no difference asking for a SNES ROM as asking for a DS ROM.

I wasn't asking for a rom, I was asking where to find roms. So he gave me an answer and it worked. Thank you for more spam Tanas.

Thanks again jph zsnes works great, but I can't find where to switch around the controls.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GcGX said:
Tanas said:
jph said:
^ lol

Naught naughty, why are you helping someone with a ROM request ? there's no difference asking for a SNES ROM as asking for a DS ROM.

I wasn't asking for a rom, I was asking where to find roms. So he gave me an answer and it worked. Thank you for more spam Tanas.

Thanks again jph zsnes works great, but I can't find where to switch around the controls.
So you have the intelligence to post here but are to stupid to do a search on google? makes no sense... plus I also gave you the answer you fool.

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
SNES9x is also a great emulator, just incase you have any problems with ZSNES (Not that you will, the program is fairly simple to use).

Google is probably the best source of ROMs.

Thank You Law I'll check it out also.

Tanas said:
GcGX said:
Tanas said:
QUOTE(jph @ Feb 22 2009, 10:26 PM) ^ lol

So you have the intelligence to post here but are to stupid to do a search on google? makes no sense....

Ah flamebaiting I see, I couldn't find an emulator through google so I asked here, and since I was going to ask on the forums I thought why not ask for a rom site as well. Thanks for more spam Tanas and good luck with finding a flame war.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Getting our post count up are we?
smile.gif

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How come everyone from the UK who I've happened to come in contact with on a forum or on a game or other means through the internet have had anger problems or feel compelled to instigate an argument? This is maybe the 7th or 8th time on these forums alone, maybe a few dozen times on other forums
and countless times on some games. Immature at best. I have two friends who were born and raised in the UK and live here in the US now and they're
great people. But UK people + internet = ?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GcGX said:
How come everyone from the UK who I've happened to come in contact with on a forum or on a game or other means through the internet have had anger problems or feel compelled to instigate an argument? This is maybe the 7th or 8th time on these forums alone, maybe a few dozen times on other forums
and countless times on some games. Immature at best. I have two friends who were born and raised in the UK and live here in the US now and they're

GcGX said:
QUOTE(Tanas @ Feb 22 2009, 02:21 PM) Google

It wasn't me who instigate an argument it was you just look above

It is clearly you that's in the wrong by making a ROM site request which you have already admitted to, a request that shouldn't even warrant a response only a warning.
As for your two friends from the UK being great people now they live in the US can't be right, they were probably great people when the lived in the UK but now after living in the US and having been in contact with you, they are now probably complete idiots.

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
GcGX said:

GcGX said:
QUOTE(Tanas @ Feb 22 2009, 02:21 PM) Google

It wasn't me who instigate an argument it was you just look above

It is clearly you that's in the wrong by making a ROM site request which you have already admitted to, a request that shouldn't even warrant a response only a warning.
As for your two friends from the UK being great people now they live in the US can't be right, they were probably great people when the lived in the UK but now after living in the US and having been in contact with you, they are now probably complete idiots.

Thank you for confirming my speculation. Sorry, still no flame war here for you.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
GcGX said:

I love me some internet racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?