Greg1204

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey there
I have 2ds with freeshop on it (downloaded by someone else). I was playing Ocarina of Time when my sd card had veer or moving in 2ds (idk how to say this in eng) and it brought me to black screen with error sign.
While card is in 2ds the console shows that card cannot be accessed while on computer it shows that card is in ,but it cannot get access to it. Is there any way to recover data from that card ? On card i have a few games and saves and the stuff to make freeshop work. I dont have the copy of this stuff so please can anyone show me how to make freeshop work again? Also i have wood r4 app (to make the old r4 work on 3ds) still showing on menu how this is possible?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there
I have 2ds with freeshop on it (downloaded by someone else). I was playing Ocarina of Time when my sd card had veer or moving in 2ds (idk how to say this in eng) and it brought me to black screen with error sign.
While card is in 2ds the console shows that card cannot be accessed while on computer it shows that card is in ,but it cannot get access to it. Is there any way to recover data from that card ? On card i have a few games and saves and the stuff to make freeshop work. I dont have the copy of this stuff so please can anyone show me how to make freeshop work again? Also i have wood r4 app (to make the old r4 work on 3ds) still showing on menu how this is possible?
wha ? like the write protect warning . . . or does it not recognize the sd card at all . . . and lastly the sd slots in the o2ds are cheap and often break you should to attempt to tape around the write protect switch on the sd card then see if the system reads it

Greg1204

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No its not write protect warning .I was walking with 2ds in hand and i think something inside moved like maybe point of contact. I wasn't saving progrees btw.

Greg1204

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I cant access the sd card so i cant copy data. Formatting is also not possible because pc doesnt detect my card :/
Ps.now that i think of it its more pc problem that 3ds :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging