webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Hello all, I recently bought a
HL-DT-ST-DVDROM GDR8082N0106 (a slim USB drive)
And when I got it in the mail I tested it out with my LoZ:TP game and it worked fine with
RawDump 2.0, dumped in 2.5 hours.
Then when i was done i unpluged it and put it away.

Now i borrowed some Wii games from my friend, and i plug it in to my Vista Desktop and it won't work.
If i start up the program with the drive pluged in and the disk inside, it starts but showes only in the task manger.
If i start it up with it pluged in but no disk in it, the program starts up fine, but as soon as i put the disk in the drive and press "start Dump" the program crashes.

I then plugged the drive in to my laptop (with no disk in it), started up rawdump 2.0, then put the disc in the drive and clicked "start dump." So it's working now on my laptop, but it says it is going to take 3.5 hours now instead!

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
Any one know what i am doing wrong?

Thank you all for your help.

EDIT: the laptop came up with a
"Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow"
error.

Now what?

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Can no one help me?

Here is an update to my problem:
When i connect the drive to me Desktop, it does not see the disc at all, but when i put it on my laptop it sees the disc as a DVD-ROM. I start RawDump but it just goes at like 55MB/Hour and then does the "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" after like 2 hours.

I looked at other sites and they said to make sure i had the latest .Net/ which i do, version 3.5 because i am on vista.
They also tell me to switch it to PIO mode only but how does one do that?

What i don't get is that it worked perfectly when i first got it,
I plugged it in to my desktop and tested it withe LoZ:TP and it went perfectly in 2.5 hours.

Can't someone please help me?!?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: