Hacking Help with R4iSDHC

tarricone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new in the forum.
I've a R4iSDHC (www.r4isdhc - red with yellow 1.4)

I've firmware 1.4b installed but I've problem with new games (Ben10 - Gormiti - etc)

Where I can download alternative firmware for use new games ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can try this: http://gbatemp.net/t264123-tuto-r4i-sdhc-a...-play-new-games

But you'd be saving yourself so much trouble ditching the R4i SDHC. For some reason, you're like the 5th person to post saying that card is having trouble with games.

You'd be smart to invest into an Acekard 2i for 15 bucks. But if you want to stick with the R4 brand [no idea why ANYBODY would want to], ditch the R4i SDHC at least.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tarricone said:
Thanks ..
So you suggest the Acekard?
These are not problems and are updated?

Acekards are one of the best cards available, second only to the DSTWO.... at least in a lot of people's minds.

The Acekard 2i is $15.00 at ShopTemp. It has no problems with it. Hell, when the DSi firmware of 1.4.1 came out, I think the Acekard was second to have an update. And AKAIO just brought out an update of Anti-Anti-Piracy, so it can play the newer games just as good as the DSTWO. AKAIO is the preferred loader for the Acekard. The only thing it doesn't do is some of the features as the DSTWO.

Acekard 2i @ www.shoptemp.com

The DSTWO is more expensive, but it's arguably the best card available. It can play the newer games no problems. Has GBA and SNES emulation, not the greatest but it's still damn impressive, real time save, real time cheats, text walkthrough. So it offers more than the Acekard 2i, but is priced at $35.00 on ShopTemp.

DSTWO @ www.shoptemp.com

Either of those cards are pretty much guaranteed win.

The reason why I recommend those is because the R4 brand, whenever a new update comes out for the DSi's, R4's prefer to just make new cards for you to buy, while the DSTWO and Acekard, updates itself, saving you from buying another card.

If you want to stick with the R4 brand, do some research. You'd be wise to get away from the R4's, but if you want to continue with them, just get rid of your R4i SDHC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more