help with r4 booting

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by dragon_slayerxd, Jun 24, 2013.

1. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

dragon_slayerxd GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    okay so I found an r4 is golden with a 3ds sticker the front cover is not there but the cartridge is golden, but it keeps crashing the games dont work I dont know what brand it is. But when u boot in the game it gives me the chess ubisoft icon. Anyone knows why I got this issue?

Please help cause it used to work till recently

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    What URL/site is on the sticker?

3. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

dragon_slayerxd GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    there isnt any, umm I found this r4... but seems the issue was the a mac looking icon that made switch the icon and was causing that black screen problem

4. will1987

will1987 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2011
    Brazil
    Tangamandapio
    Hello Rydian, can you help me please.

I've just bought a R4i "RTS" 3DS already with firmware 5.1.0.11-U, and in the beginning of this month I bought my 3DS XL with 5.1.0.11-U from a guy. Everything was right, but I accidentally update my 3DS first to 6.0.0.11-U:glare:.

Ok I used to have the first R4 version for my DS lite in 2008, after this I migrated to Acekard 2i when I bought my DSI XL in 2010, my DS lite was stolen, to bad man:cry:, I know how to update the acekard, now I came back to R4i and I see that this last update are different now, there's something wrong, when I try to update my R4i "RTS" to 6.0.0.11-U there's a black is screen and retire the R4 to update and put it again and it continuous failing, Can I fix this problem, my DSi XL has the firmware 1.4.4.U, I made this video to try to solve my issues, please take a look on it:

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    I don't have a 3DS and my R4i Golds haven't been able to run the past few updates due to being too old so I haven't run this one at all.

will1987 likes this.
  6. will1987

will1987 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2011
    Brazil
    Tangamandapio
    Ok thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice