Hacking help with r4 booting

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so I found an r4 is golden with a 3ds sticker the front cover is not there but the cartridge is golden, but it keeps crashing the games dont work I dont know what brand it is. But when u boot in the game it gives me the chess ubisoft icon. Anyone knows why I got this issue?

Please help cause it used to work till recently

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What URL/site is on the sticker?
Hello Rydian, can you help me please.

I've just bought a R4i "RTS" 3DS already with firmware 5.1.0.11-U, and in the beginning of this month I bought my 3DS XL with 5.1.0.11-U from a guy. Everything was right, but I accidentally update my 3DS first to 6.0.0.11-U:glare:.

Ok I used to have the first R4 version for my DS lite in 2008, after this I migrated to Acekard 2i when I bought my DSI XL in 2010, my DS lite was stolen, to bad man:cry:, I know how to update the acekard, now I came back to R4i and I see that this last update are different now, there's something wrong, when I try to update my R4i "RTS" to 6.0.0.11-U there's a black is screen and retire the R4 to update and put it again and it continuous failing, Can I fix this problem, my DSi XL has the firmware 1.4.4.U, I made this video to try to solve my issues, please take a look on it:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain