help with ntr streaming??

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by jaderocc, Jan 5, 2017.

1. jaderocc
    OP

jaderocc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    not totally sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i've been streaming pokemon moon lately and was streaming in the basement about 5 feet away from my networking rack + an access point, hardwired from my macbook into a switch, and having little to no connectivity/freezing issues. last night i got a 2012 imac, and it runs everything beautifully, until i try to stream for (in general) more than about two minutes, after which the ntr viewer freezes up. the 3ds itself is still running fine, but if i close nitrostream/viewer and reopen them, it is unable to connect (connectio refused). is there anything short of running an ethernet line up to the second story and adding an access point there? or is network connectivity even relevant to the viewer freezing up? if it helps, the macbook i was running streams on prior to was a 2009 macbook pro, i tried it upstairs as well and get the same results as i did with the imac (which is why i was thinking better signal/a hard line up here would be the best way to go)

so if anyone can help or give some advice it'd be greatly appreciated. thanks!!