help with my phone

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by james50a, Jun 4, 2014.

1. james50a
    OP

james50a Advanced Member

Newcomer
    GBAtemp Patron
    james50a is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 4, 2010
    Canada
    Well i got pissed off with my lg-p999 phone the other day from wind, stupid thing has been stuck on android 2.2 for a long time so i decided to put a rom on it. i think i figured out what i messed up as when i put the rom on i didnt wipe the cache first and now it loads a new lg logo but then freezes. i used clockworck mod to install it and i can get to a screen where i think i can wipe the stuf that needs wiping and i can navigate the menu with the volume keys but i cant select shit all and i tried all the buttons on my phone (all are touch buttons except the power) and it does shit all. Am i totally fucked or is there some way to control this with your computer or some way to try to put another rom on it via the computer even if it wont boot past the initial screen

2. Gaming4Ever

Gaming4Ever Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2014
    United States
    Do u know which version of Clockwork Mod u installed?

theres a touch version i believe 1.6.4. or so u swipe to the right to select an option

Of course u need the Rom on the root of your SD card and navigate to the zip file

Las option might be using Odin to flash a Stock Rom or Rom.........

3. james50a
    OP

james50a Advanced Member

Newcomer
    GBAtemp Patron
    james50a is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 4, 2010
    Canada
    im confused isnt odin for samsung devices? this is an lg device. and swiping didnt do shit all sadly.. using latest version of clockwork mod cause i downloaded it recently off of the play store

4. Ozito

Ozito Not a new member anymore

Mar 20, 2006
    Sweden
    You should really go over to xda-developers and look for an answer there, search in the subforum specifically for your phone.

You can find replies from very experienced users there.

Don't try to do anything else without knowing the outcome, go instead over there and search first before posting.

5. kevinskyman

kevinskyman Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2014
    Taiwan
    You can try to buy the Samsung note 4 play games, or go to xda-developers forum to ask about you questions.