Hacking Help with my Acekard 2i please?

Krackie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I recently purchased an Acekard 2i and I've run into a problem.

Most of my games don't load, and when I click on them a white screen just appears.

I have a 16 GB Micro SD and here are all my games:

W = Works // DW = Doesn't Work

Blue Dragon - Awakened Shadow (W)
Blue Dragon Plus (W)
Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (W)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (DW)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates (DW)
Final Fantasy III (DW)
Final Fantasy IV (DW)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DW)
Final Fantasy XII (DW)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DW)
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (DW)
Kirby Canvas Curse (DW)
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (DW)
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (DW)
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time (DW)
Mario and Luigi Bower's Inside Story (DW)
Mario Kart DS (DW)
Mario Party DS (DW)
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (DW)
New Super Mario Bros (DW)
Rune Factory 3 - A Fantasy Harvest Moon (DW)
Scribblenauts (DW)
Super Mario 64 DS (DW)
Super Scribblenauts (DW)
The World Ends With You (DW)

Even after reformatting and reupdating these still don't work, so can anyone help me out? Thanks!

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all...... Holy **** as you have just listed half of my cards contents....

To the matter at hand.... All these work on my Acekard.... It could be a rubish SD card as most reccomend an 8GB over a 16GB of any brand...... Secondly, did you remove all roms, format the sd card with the panasonic formatter, download the newest akaio (1.8.8) and loaders and place all of these mentioned games back onto your card..... If so and your still experiencing the same results.... Its either you have faulty roms or you have a malfunctioning Flashcard

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1) Make sure you have the latest akaio firmware (v1.8.8) and loader installed.
2) Make sure you use clean (non-patched and non-trimmed) roms when using AP bypass; if you're using patched roms, disable AP bypass.
3) Make sure you format using the panasonic SD formatter.

For more info: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/AKAIO_FAQs
If none of these work, it's probably an issue with your micro SD cards. I've also heard that 16gb cards malfunction on ak2i's, although It might have been fixed.

Krackie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all...... Holy **** as you have just listed half of my cards contents....

To the matter at hand.... All these work on my Acekard.... It could be a rubish SD card as most reccomend an 8GB over a 16GB of any brand...... Secondly, did you remove all roms, format the sd card with the panasonic formatter, download the newest akaio (1.8.8) and loaders and place all of these mentioned games back onto your card..... If so and your still experiencing the same results.... Its either you have faulty roms or you have a malfunctioning Flashcard
I'll try formatting it. *snip*

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I'll try formatting it. Okay it may be a lot to ask, but would you mind telling me where you got your roms? Because I've been getting mine from *snip.
Remove the name of the website; even though it's not a direct link, I don't think it belongs here. ;)

Just get clean roms if possible, as they usually work best on akaio.

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its against the rules to share such sites so i can not help... Its easy to find where i get mine from as its a few clicks down when you use google search..

I had an 8 yr old show me the site and i still use it....

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish this poster would follow up and tell his results so people who have the same problem could read through the thread and find their solution. :blink:

Krackie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got everything working. By updating loaders, formatting via the Panasonic program, and going to globalsettings and disabling AP Bypass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la