Hacking Help with loadiine

spaxxii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi so i just manged to get everything work just as i want, except one thing, I cant get my games to show up in loadiine, the game is alrdy extracted for the sd.

i googled around watched some youtube clips but nothing seems to make it change, so im turning my way to ask the forum :) how can i get the games to show up? there was somewhere i saw something about a 6didgit number, but nothing more that explaind what that was or how to set it. so someone plz help me ^^

* no comments about how that alrdy exists a thread about it and other dumb stuff if you gona replay, replay a comment that is needed *

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so i just manged to get everything work just as i want, except one thing, I cant get my games to show up in loadiine, the game is alrdy extracted for the sd.

i googled around watched some youtube clips but nothing seems to make it change, so im turning my way to ask the forum :) how can i get the games to show up? there was somewhere i saw something about a 6didgit number, but nothing more that explaind what that was or how to set it. so someone plz help me ^^

* no comments about how that alrdy exists a thread about it and other dumb stuff if you gona replay, replay a comment that is needed *
Read the very 1st post in the main loadiine thread. It explains the whole thing in detail including how to get your games to show up.

Reactions: Ziefer846

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You snooze you lose.