Help with Loaders?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Bowser-jr, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    Okay, I have Configurable USB Loader ready on a FAT32 Partition hard drive. How do I use it so I can play my Wii ISOs? I was told that I need to break the ISO into parts or something. Please Help.

2. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Not sure how you softmodded your Wii
    - but IF you used ModMii to softmod, then you need to re-run it again but use the options for 'USB-Loader Setup (USB)'
    That will download the necessary files & you copy them onto your SDCard, then follow the instructions to install

If you DIDN'T use ModMii - then I'm not sure if running ModMii's USB option might conflict with anything you've already done, so I would suggest asking XFlak (the developer of ModMii) to see if it will

3. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    I used ModMii to help, but I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to get my Wii ISO's to play. For example, how would i get my Beyblade Metal Fusion: Battle Fortress ISO to play using the Configurable USB Loader? I read a guide that said if you have a FAT32 partition you have to spilt the ISO or something if there are over 4 GB or something?

4. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
  5. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    ah okay, sound easy enough.

6. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    It is - basically you only need to do the first 3 steps here - just remember to plug in your USB drive to your PC before running 'Wii Backup Manager'

7. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    okay thanks for the help guys, I was able to play the game without any lag or problems.