Hacking Help with launching kexploit

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have launched both kexploit and homebrew many times from my own house and has worked every single time minus one error. I am staying at my girls house this weekend and wanted to bring it over and play some games with her. I have everything set up the same way but every time we try to lunch kexploit it acts like it's going to play a movie and freezes the Wii u and gamepad. I have tried it with both of my SD cards have a 128gb Samsung evo and the 2gb as card that came with the original Wii. On the computer it show zero errors and every single time it shows a successful exploit launch. I have tried to launch with both sd cards 20x each with the same thing happening every time. Does anyone have any idea what's up and how to fix it?

I know it's a long post and most will pass just because of that so anyone that takes there time to read and wants to help thank you very much.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATM I'm still trying to get kexploit to launch first as it needs to be launched before loading and yes both as cards are set up properly.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATM I'm still trying to get kexploit to launch first as it needs to be launched before loading and yes both as cards are set up properly.
I really don't know what to tell you, other than self-hosting is your best bet here. Otherwise, just keep trying, I suppose (and read the stickies, or find threads with people who have/had the same problem).

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is. I said that due to the fact that I was uninformed on how you were launching the exploit, as there was no specification.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem I was asking because I wasn't sure is there a way to launch the exploit without me having to host it?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem I was asking because I wasn't sure is there a way to launch the exploit without me having to host it?
Yeah, you can try the links I posted above (on your Wii U, of course). They work nearly perfectly for me (when I use them, that is; I typically localhost the files). The first link is the kexploit31, then the LoadiineGX2 loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==