Homebrew Help with freeshop?

W0rm_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds crashes during downloading a big game like a third into download and I think it's taking up lots of space on my sd card, where does freeshop download to on a sd card?

WaltzK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Power on your 3DS and go to System Settings-> Data Management-> Nintendo 3DS-> Software It'll tell you how many open blocks are left on your microSD card. Or just plug it in to your computer and check on the free space that way.

W0rm_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Power on your 3DS and go to System Settings-> Data Management-> Nintendo 3DS-> Software It'll tell you how many open blocks are left on your microSD card. Or just plug it in to your computer and check on the free space that way.

Do I already checked, I just want to know where freeshop downloads to because I have a partially incomplete download somewhere that I need to delete

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds crashes during downloading a big game like a third into download and I think it's taking up lots of space on my sd card, where does freeshop download to on a sd card?
I think they're in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder but you can delete them from within freeshop by going to the 3rd tab on the top of the bottom screen(little gamepad icon).

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I already checked, I just want to know where freeshop downloads to because I have a partially incomplete download somewhere that I need to delete
same place that the @WaltzK says, if you see a game that is greyed out that means it's an incomplete download or something.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please I need you all to be specific, i know that but I want to know where exactly on the SD CARD The incomplete download is
FreeShop does not have a partial download directory, it utilizes built in 3DS functions to download and install at the same time. There is no SET location on the SD card where you will be able to magically find this partially downloaded file.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please I need you all to be specific, i know that but I want to know where exactly on the SD CARD The incomplete download is
same place that the @WaltzK says, if you see a game that is greyed out that means it's an incomplete download or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol