help with finding DS game please!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by djb.93, Feb 25, 2009.

1. djb.93
    OP

djb.93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2009
    okay so i am a big nintendo DS fan, i have an r4 with plenty of games and my favourites have to be RPGs but i have had some trouble, see i loved the game final fantasy crystal chronicles because it had a great story line, and the fighting style was not like every other final fantasy games, i hate the taking turns fighting style i much loved the crystal chronicles walk up and push (A) to start hitting and its all freestyle, so i have been busy looking for a new RPG with the freestyle fighting style like FFCC and decent 3D graphics, i dont want lunar knights or children of mana i need good graphics, so could anyone help me find the game im looking for? thankyou. [​IMG]

2. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Australia
    Side 7
    You know there IS a DS game section.

3. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    Wrong section, but I'll help.

I like Soma Bringer, and you have to find the patch by Darthnemesis, since it isn't localized. It's fully translated by Darthnemesis, if you're wondering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice