help with extracted save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by angelus kun, Jul 22, 2017.

1. angelus kun
    OP

angelus kun GBAtemp Fan

Aug 7, 2015
    Mexico
    in my dreams
    humm hi everyone :) i need help with a extracted save from sonic all stars racing, i succesfully extracted my save and format my system then i reinstall my game and JKSM cant restore my save, i got and error openig the archive i dont want to use FBI cia version to paste the save manually because nintendo ninjas can see hahah and fbi 3dsx dosent allow me to open cia"s save files anyone have an idea how i can import the save again without use the cia version of fbi? PD: im using every homebrew on 3dsx format freeshop themely tiksweep etc with rosalina HB exploit thanks :)

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    This seems like extreme paranoia to me Lol, but I would try other .3DSX save managers like the good ol' "Save Manager" from the HomeBrew Starter Pack. I don't know of any others unless someone has converted the SDK app into a .3DSX version but I doubt it.

If that doesn't work and no one else has any suggestions why not just use the CIA and turn off "Let my friends see what I'm playing" and spotpass. I'm 100% sure your console is sending data to Ninty when your connected to their servers regardless, so there is a good chance they know you're already running CFW anyway. Or just turn the internet off entirely and use the CIA, I dunno but I think you're trying to avoid something that is unavoidable. For all we know Ninty caches every button press and collects the data as soon as you connect to the internet, whether you were online or not. (I'm just guessing, I have no factual information).