ROM Hack Question Help with edizon

Butterslime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a few issues with edizon and I was wondering if anyone else experienced and was able to find a fix for them. I also saw people using atmosphere cheats directly, how does one go about using them, maybe Im missing something on this. So edizon shows cheats whenever it feels like it, I have the nightly build and I have cheats from this site in the atmosphere titles folder, they work when they want also if I add a new cheat it doesnt show up. I also have no button input on edizon but I am more than certain that has to do with the hbg shop, which is weird because Ive had it for a bit and there were no issues till now. Im on the newest atmosphere if that helps.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the cheat folders in the content folder. Not the titles folder.
I've tried both and all I get is it saying No config file was found

EDIT: got it. had to run HB out of Applet Mode. Now get error not the same Region. WTF?????

Last edited by laz305,

EatMorePizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried both and all I get is it saying No config file was found

EDIT: got it. had to run HB out of Applet Mode. Now get error not the same Region. WTF?????
i have the same problem. i know for a fact the codes are for the tittle and region of the game i have but it still wont work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side