Hacking Help with DSTWO

xxkewlmattxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 Ds's I plugged it into all of them none of them seem to recognize it. I don't understand it worked earlier, then I took it out so I could add something to the Micro Sd card, then I ejected it(Right clicked, then clicked eject on my computer). Took out the SD card and plugged into the thing now it doesn't work, when I try to put into my Ds's. I have pictures of the golden metal things on the back(Forgot there name). Ok here they are:
HNI_0093-1.jpg

HNI_0092.jpg

Not sure what to do. Any tips would be great. I really don't want to buy a new one.

xxkewlmattxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it with one of my SD cards(16Gigs) and it did not help -_- unfortuanatly I might need to get a new one. Any other suggestions?

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine will do the same thing, I suggest backing up the micro sd, reformatting it and then adding the eos files back from scratch not from the back up, just in case. If that doesnt work make sure its updated and working on whatever firmware version you are using on you dsi/xl/3DS. Also, this may seem juvenile, and a lot of people will bash it, but blowing in the sd card slot to get some of the dust out usually does the trick for me.

xxkewlmattxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine will do the same thing, I suggest backing up the micro sd, reformatting it and then adding the eos files back from scratch not from the back up, just in case. If that doesnt work make sure its updated and working on whatever firmware version you are using on you dsi/xl/3DS. Also, this may seem juvenile, and a lot of people will bash it, but blowing in the sd card slot to get some of the dust out usually does the trick for me.
I can still ad the .Sav files back right. Just wondering cuz I really don't want to start over. Anywho I will try this and reply here if it works.

xxkewlmattxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I got it working, Well sorta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdeQ2QAPhQ . I followed his advice sorta I stuck a twist tie in there and it worked fine. It is alot smaller than the penny though. This tells me however I need a new one, but at least I have this till I can scrape up the money to replace it.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it was just a contact issue, that figures.

Your video didn't clearly show how you improved the contact with the penny, it was out of focus most of the time. When you say you stuck a twist tie in there, how exactly did you stick it in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Oh my gosh is noon, time to play... a Sonic Streets of rage game 😎