DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI i need help withe dslinux on ds if more than one member would be so kind enought to give me the links by sending them to my email:[email protected] or by posting them in this topic if you would give me like a step by step please. what i have is aekard 2i and 4GB micro sd kingston. i have he DSLINUX.NDS file and that is it when i boot it everything pops up. i did not decompress it or watever that is called the only thing i did was after the download i unziped it.on other topics on this i saw all sorts of things about 7zip and decompress and patching it DLDI (i now how to dldi and i did it and said this file doesnot have dldi section. can somone please help and somone that has the acekard 2i that runs dslinux on it.anyone can help but i also want to hear from somone that has the same build as me

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've downloaded the wrong version, just for the record. You need the DLDI version, not the NDS version. The NDS version is made to run entirely on its own without filesystem access, so it's extremely limited in what it can do.

This information and step-by-step guides on how to install DSLinux on your card can be found on the DSLinux wiki. There's no need for someone to write up instructions for this topic when the documentation is already there, freely available. Check out the "Running DSLinux" page for basic installation instructions, and then "Using DSLinux" for instructions on what you can do after that point.

DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i download it should it say dslinux-dldi.gz right i have that on to but it dosent show up on my app folder it is a hiden file and when i can see it it dosent have the linuux penguin next to it and cant open it to i need to DLDI Patch it

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's got two different forms of compression on it. Extract the files twice, and you should end up with a "dslinux.nds" file and a "linux" folder which should go on the root of your card.

DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont now if this is a dubble post if it is sorry but whun i unzip it i can unzip it another time or commpressed what compressor is good and how would i decompress the file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock