Homebrew Help with DSi hacking boot-up problem

Exploggs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a hacked DSi with hiya CFW installed on the SD card. Just today I didn't have enough space on my 3DS for a game I was redownloading, so I decided to use the same SD card (which was very stupid of me). I downloaded the game, played it for a while, then stopped. A bit later I decided would play my DSi. I reinserted the SD into my DSi, but instead of it booting up like usual, the Hiya CFW thing showed up on my screen, then it tried to boot up. Then I got an error message telling me that something was wrong and to power off my DSi. I had a similar issue when I had a Pokemon Black 2 ROM on my sd, but I was able to fix it by deleting it from my sd. I hope that is the case with this issue I'm having, I really want to get back to using Hiya CFW!
Thanks!

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I have a hacked DSi with hiya CFW installed on the SD card. Just today I didn't have enough space on my 3DS for a game I was redownloading, so I decided to use the same SD card (which was very stupid of me). I downloaded the game, played it for a while, then stopped. A bit later I decided would play my DSi. I reinserted the SD into my DSi, but instead of it booting up like usual, the Hiya CFW thing showed up on my screen, then it tried to boot up. Then I got an error message telling me that something was wrong and to power off my DSi. I had a similar issue when I had a Pokemon Black 2 ROM on my sd, but I was able to fix it by deleting it from my sd. I hope that is the case with this issue I'm having, I really want to get back to using Hiya CFW!
Thanks!
This is because of an overflow (the Launcher was never designed to have sooo much free space).
In-depth explanation and solution here:
https://dsi.cfw.guide/troubleshooting#an-error-has-occurred

Good luck and have fun!

Exploggs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there