help with ds two plugins

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rkimbal45, Mar 8, 2013.

1. rkimbal45
    OP

rkimbal45 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2013
    United States
    Hello all. i am trying to get the gba and snes plugins to work on my 3ds (via my dstwo) and I can't get it to work. on the root of my sd card I have a _DSTWOPLUG folder(and the NDSGBA folder) and inside of _dstwoplug I have a gba.bmp, gba.ini and gba.plg, and the same for SFC. but when I turn on my 3ds and go into my dstwo, I still only have the icon for my ds games. I do not have an ICON for either emulator. What am I doing wrong?

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  3. KoopaHax35000vr

KoopaHax35000vr Idk

Jan 24, 2013
    United States
    California
    Dont make a file in _dstwoplug just put in the .bmp .nds and .ini in the _dstwoplug. It goes for every plug in too

4. rkimbal45
    OP

rkimbal45 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2013
    United States
    Ok. I got it. I did have the _dstwoplug directory in lower case. I went through the link above, over and over and couldn't find anything wrong, but I must have messed up some of the files in that or in the ndsgba directory as when I deleted everything and downloaded a fresh copy now it works. Thanks all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice