help with ds two plugins

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rkimbal45, Mar 8, 2013.

Mar 8, 2013

help with ds two plugins by rkimbal45 at 11:20 PM (508 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. rkimbal45
    OP

Newcomer rkimbal45 Newbie

United States
    Hello all. i am trying to get the gba and snes plugins to work on my 3ds (via my dstwo) and I can't get it to work. on the root of my sd card I have a _DSTWOPLUG folder(and the NDSGBA folder) and inside of _dstwoplug I have a gba.bmp, gba.ini and gba.plg, and the same for SFC. but when I turn on my 3ds and go into my dstwo, I still only have the icon for my ds games. I do not have an ICON for either emulator. What am I doing wrong?

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
  3. KoopaHax35000vr

Member KoopaHax35000vr Idk

United States
    Dont make a file in _dstwoplug just put in the .bmp .nds and .ini in the _dstwoplug. It goes for every plug in too

4. rkimbal45
    OP

Newcomer rkimbal45 Newbie

United States
    Ok. I got it. I did have the _dstwoplug directory in lower case. I went through the link above, over and over and couldn't find anything wrong, but I must have messed up some of the files in that or in the ndsgba directory as when I deleted everything and downloaded a fresh copy now it works. Thanks all.