Gaming Help with Downgrading Slim OFW 6.oo

sKeEt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I'm trying to downgrade my slim back to M33 5.00. I also have a phat with a Pandora battery. Last time I used my Pandora battery I had to run a loader on my slim or something but when I try the same method it won't run the loader on the Slim, Granted the last time I used my Pandora battery it was a couple of years ago.

Any help greatly appreciated

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
cracker said:
Use the info here to boot up the downgrader. I highly recommend 5.50 GEN-D3 instead of M33 CFW. Also install the latest Prometheus prx for new games to work.

a) Don't use that info...use the info in the sticky here. Why make things more complex than they need to be? A simple MMS GUI like Rain's Ultralite Installer is far easier than a DdC stick to set up.
b) Why do you highly recommend one firmware over another?

sKeEt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. you mean that very first topic about downgrading...yeah I should have looked at that before I made a topic.

I don't often visit the PSP forum of this site.

Thanx for the help. My Phat iz already on 5.50 Gen-D3. I want M33 back...unless I can't play Peace Walker.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
sKeEt said:
My Phat iz already on 5.50 Gen-D3. I want M33 back...unless I can't play Peace Walker.
Use Hellcats to downgrade to 5.00 M33 and either patch the game or use a plugin.

Or just upgrade to Prometheus. It's your choice.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5.50 Gen w/ Prometheus has the new XMB features and the web browser has some updated stuff so I prefer Prometheus. Just saying.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
So it has such exclusive features that you can't specifically name any other than the obvious auto Prometheus Patching? Nice....

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh? all im saying is that it stays to the keyboard layout that you last you used and has that psp web security thingy and a few other things..

to me both m33_6.20 and prometheus are about the same so i picked gen w/ protmethues..

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I will recant highly. I still do recommend GEN CFW though because it is a Slim and can't use 1.50 anyway plus the 5.0+ OFW adds in PSN updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-