Help with DLC extraction

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Sumea, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Sumea
    OP

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    Hey hey people. I am not new but not been around here discussing in the PS3 area.

I would want to ask some help with extracting DLC content from legit PSN source. This is because I own two PS3 systems, and currently to use a certain game's DLC I have legit (and is not out "there" to be obtainable if you know what I mean). I would like to keep having the DLC content on my modded system while getting my activation back to my other system so I would like to extract it into an installable PKG or something.

I know of basic RIF/RAF things though I forgot somewhat those tools. My question could be just how I actually did RIF/RAF easily again. But beyond that; I seen loads of packages around online where the PKG is all you need so they bypassed the need to activate the content completely. This would be much nicer given rif/raf hactivated content has sometimes failed on me once or twice so I would go for the extra ease of not having to deal with that.

Well I just did RIF extraction/RAP creation thing myself so whatever. Still interested in RIF free solutions but whatevs.

Last edited by Sumea, Dec 28, 2015 - Reason: Yolo lyfe
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice