Help with DLC extraction

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Sumea, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Sumea
    OP

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    Hey hey people. I am not new but not been around here discussing in the PS3 area.

I would want to ask some help with extracting DLC content from legit PSN source. This is because I own two PS3 systems, and currently to use a certain game's DLC I have legit (and is not out "there" to be obtainable if you know what I mean). I would like to keep having the DLC content on my modded system while getting my activation back to my other system so I would like to extract it into an installable PKG or something.

I know of basic RIF/RAF things though I forgot somewhat those tools. My question could be just how I actually did RIF/RAF easily again. But beyond that; I seen loads of packages around online where the PKG is all you need so they bypassed the need to activate the content completely. This would be much nicer given rif/raf hactivated content has sometimes failed on me once or twice so I would go for the extra ease of not having to deal with that.

Well I just did RIF extraction/RAP creation thing myself so whatever. Still interested in RIF free solutions but whatevs.

Last edited by Sumea, Dec 28, 2015 - Reason: Yolo lyfe