Hardware Help With Circle Pad. Moves On It's Own. (N3DS)

Dribblejam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This problem started out small but seems to have gotten worse. In game it will push down/right sometimes on it's own and it is very annoying. Some examples would be:
Mario ducks randomly in nsmb2
Link runs faster to the right but pushing left he only walks in albw

Does anyone have tips on how I can deal with this? Maybe a special rotation while calibrating?

Edit: Wiggling my device seems to activate it pretty consistently.

Last edited by Dribblejam,

Dribblejam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can calibrate it in the settings.. Outside of that, see if ninty can't fix it.. Or.. You.

I've tried calibrating many times. Sometimes it can't reach the left and top triangles on the test. Maybe I'll try fixing it myself.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I've tried calibrating many times. Sometimes it can't reach the left and top triangles on the test. Maybe I'll try fixing it myself.

Doesn't seem like it'll be difficult. Just gotta go slow and take notes of what you d/c in order. :P You probably know that though.

Dribblejam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't seem like it'll be difficult. Just gotta go slow and take notes of what you d/c in order. :P You probably know that though.

Yea, I was looking at the ifixit guide. The only thing is dishing out the cash for the tools. It's probably my only shot at fixing it though.

Reactions: Kioku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL