Hacking Help with an unidentified flashcard

Rexaron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I'm quite new to the world of flashcarts, this one I had came with the o3ds I bought from a pawn shop around 5 years ago, issue is few days ago I inserted the SD it came with to my pc through a USB multi card reader and all of my files got turned into a single file with no extension, it would be stuck in a black screen with loading on white letters on boot. I never backed up the files and since it had no front label I couldn't find the right files to put in it. It has a 2015-01-06 oval holographic sticker on the back and it shows up as SpongeBob's Atlantis Squarepantis and that's about all the info I have. Thank you for any help
IMG_5649.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello! I'm quite new to the world of flashcarts, this one I had came with the o3ds I bought from a pawn shop around 5 years ago, issue is few days ago I inserted the SD it came with to my pc through a USB multi card reader and all of my files got turned into a single file with no extension, it would be stuck in a black screen with loading on white letters on boot. I never backed up the files and since it had no front label I couldn't find the right files to put in it. It has a 2015-01-06 oval holographic sticker on the back and it shows up as SpongeBob's Atlantis Squarepantis and that's about all the info I have. Thank you for any help
View attachment 352952
No identifiable markings, can you show the other side? And also the outside of the shell (both sides)?

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Reactions: SnomxIsKindaOK

Rexaron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If the PCB were red (and the case were white), then there would be a spitting image of an
software is same as here:
and if so, then it also may support BL2CK OS:
This was it, thanks a bunch! and thank you to everyone else for replying, so I'm guessing this one might not even have a timebomb in it? seeing it has a 2015 sticker on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0