joshuamichael080

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So here's the problem I'm having. I have been a long time fan of my Acekard 2i on my DSi for years and had no problems with it. Last week I finally bought a 3DS and went to install the update to the cart as I had read online in other topics on the board by using my DSi. Updated no problem, but now the card won't work in my DSi. The icon changed to "Chessmaster" (it used to be Danny Phantom) and when I select it, it gives me a black error screen prompting me to turn my DSi off. Further, when I put it in my 3DS, I don't get any icon at all. Nothing to select.

So now I have a flashcart that doesn't work in either my DSi or my 3DS. I do however still have my old DS Lite lying around, and it works with that.

Thoughts?

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I heard that you sometimes need to update the firmware again, for some people it solved their problems. I would recommend doing it on your DSL this time just to see if it makes any difference.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
joshuamichael0808 said:
@FIX94 I could have sworn that was exactly what I was doing, BUT I followed your exact instructions and...now it's working again on my 3DS. Thanks!

Great you got it solved. It probably has to do with the fact that the update didn't go through like it should the first time you did it. Others are reporting the same thing and when you update it the second time the problem is solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi