☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I found a plugin but whenever I try to use it I get a screen saying an error occurred and that I should restart the 3ds. I downloaded the plugin from speedfly, and I put the .plg in the folder with the game's ID number. The most it gets to is the loading screen before the title and then it crashes.

I really want to use this plugin! Can I please have some assistance on what to do with this?
The game is Miitopia (JPN)
The plugin: http://www.speedfly.cn/18133.html
My 3ds model if it matters: old3DS
NTR Ver.: 3.4 + mode 3 (don't know if I need to start mode 3 for it to work as well?)

I'm using Luma3DS and al9h updated to the most recent versions. My game's version is the only version I know of, 1.1? I assumed that it wasn't working because the plugin is Chinese (I read somewhere this could be a problem) but I don't know

I just want help with this if possible! I hope this isn't a bother, and thank you.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using the regular version of BootNTR Selector and not Mode 3. Mode 3 is for extended memory mode games and Miitopia probably isn't a Mode 3 game.

If that doesn't work, then the plugin is for an old version of the game and probably won't work with the 1.1 update. The language of the plugin shouldn't affect anything as long as it's for the Japanese version of Miitopia.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Try using the regular version of BootNTR Selector and not Mode 3. Mode 3 is for extended memory mode games and Miitopia probably isn't a Mode 3 game.

If that doesn't work, then the plugin is for an old version of the game and probably won't work with the 1.1 update. The language of the plugin shouldn't affect anything as long as it's for the Japanese version of Miitopia.
Oh! Thank you for the help. I found out it was because I was using version 1.1 of the game, so I simply uninstalled the update to use the cheats. I'm glad it was just that and not a problem with my 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: