Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well most free haxs are patched on your fw so you need either
A copy of Cubicninja
Or Oot 3d (and a save dongle)
Or smashbros 3d
So no at the moment you are out of luck unless you have one of these bad boys ↑↑↑↑
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Last edited by Timthegangsta,

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic ninja is your best option of those btw. The others from what I understand are pretty finicky, and looking at what other people are saying smashhax is fairly inconvenient as well.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to get free homebrew was if you had ironhax installed on the new payload THEN updated, which you most likely didn't even have Ironfall before it got removed as you're asking for help with homebrew now. NO. There is NO FREE HOMEBREW UNLESS YOU HAVE IRONHAX ALREADY. STOP ASKING EVERYONE AND READ THE THREADS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT STUFF THAT HAS BEEN ANSWERED.

ArctendoTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just asking a question, also i am new to all this "thread" stuff please don't be harsh at me for being new,

The Crane Game

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to get free homebrew was if you had ironhax installed on the new payload THEN updated, which you most likely didn't even have Ironfall before it got removed as you're asking for help with homebrew now. NO. There is NO FREE HOMEBREW UNLESS YOU HAVE IRONHAX ALREADY. STOP ASKING EVERYONE AND READ THE THREADS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT STUFF THAT HAS BEEN ANSWERED.

Just to kinda piggy back off this, even if you have Ironfall, don't update. You need an entry point to use it properly and without it, Ironfall is basically useless.

Last edited by The Crane Game,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple