Homebrew HELP: Wii loader won’t load on homebrew WiiU - following failed Wad install

NewNoob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Help! My beloved home haxchi brewed WiiU will no longer load wii loader. When I press on the Wii icon, it goes to blank. The WiiU tablet shows Wii for a moment, then goes blank.

Just prior to this fault, I had tried to add WADS. They had all loaded in the app. The app then crashed and froze.

Ever since I can’t get to the wii loader.

Never had a problem with wii before this. All was good and playing iso and wbfs fine.

I am fairly new to homebrew and have muddled my way so far. But now, I’m just so stuck.

HELP!

Would be so greatfull for a positive solution.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What exactly 'crashed then froze?'

I'm taking from that, it was your wad manager that crashed and froze or did the wads install ok? Did you see a message saying as such or did you assume it crashed and froze?

Some wads can be very slow at installing and you may have interrupted the process?

Reactions: CrisMod

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you installed a wad built for a Wii and not built for vWii. There is a difference, installing Wii wads to a vWii will brick the vWii. Good news is it's fairly easy to recover a bricked vWii. I've never had to do it, but I know there is info here on this site for unbricking a vWii, search up that information and that should get your vWii fixed back up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE