Hacking HELP- WII HACKING - FIRST POST

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEMONDES99
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 989
  • Replies Replies 3

DEMONDES99

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
99
Country
Hi

I have recently accessed the Homebrew Channel and downloaded Wii Gator, Wad Manager,ios downgrader v1 CIOS installer to a version 3.4E. I downloaded the Wii Fix tools and installed the programs and downloaded wad files to install on the WII.
All appears fine until I try to access the channels to play the game. It says Cannot access this channel.

I'm new to this and just spent the last 2 days trying to get it to work. Do I need to downgrade and if so how do i do that? Or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks
 
Are you trying to use NTSC wads on a PAL wii? (or vice versa?)

This won't work... stick to your own region - or maybe use freethewads.

Or better still, don't pirate wads. Support the wiiware developers.
 
THere are tutorials all over the place. Make sure you read the stickies. They are their to help out.
Check this guide out, it has pretty much everyuthing you will need to learn http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119660
There are many things that can be wrong. Also, make sure you post in the sticky noob paradise. Lots of help there.
Here people will yell at you for posting something like this that has been posted a hundred times.
 
Thanks guys for the responses. I think the NTSC Wad maybe an issue because it was an american guy who directed me to these WADs and never mentioned NTSC or PAL.

Cheers
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted